Welcome to the Female Wrestling Channel!
- The wrestling is real.
- We do not decide who wins or loses in advance.
- We only hire ladies who are competitive and want to win.
- The majority of the women have no prior experience.
- Our #1 goal is to make our ladies shareholders and future leaders in the company.
- We treat our customers the way we would like to be treated. We are fans too.
- The ladies and gents are IN character in the Episodes. FWC Extras are where we normally are NOT in character. Photosets are used to showcase the ladies in different looks and competitive wrestling situations.
- We currently have the best prices in the entire worldwide female wrestling business at .99 cents per full length video.
- We greatly encourage our ladies to wear proper padding on the mats. We will continue to improve in this area.
- Many of our storylines are things that happen in real life, that we retro-fit for our “story”.
- We put great thought into the long term health of the ladies, and structuring our company in a way that limits injury as much as we can.
- The leg scissor (and headscissor) submission is a sexy looking move, but also an extremely effective submission.
- The breast smother is a sexy looking move, but is also an extremely effective submission.
- The schoolgirl pin (Leg Trap Pin) is a sexy looking move, but is also an extremely effective pinning manuever.
- We have WRESTLING RULES that we follow that are posted for the public.
- We are the first competitive female wrestling company to have an ongoing story, characters, and real wrestling outcomes that is attempting to “mainstream” and normalize real women’s wrestling.
- Our colors are gold and white.
- We wrestle on 10 foot by 10 foot wrestling mats. We will not perform matches on a surface area smaller than this under any circumstances for safety and mobility reasons.
- When ladies do not wear knee, shin, or padding on the top of the feet, these areas are often left bruised, battered, and cut/scuffed up from wrestling. With this said, some ladies do not like padding as they feel it hinders their wrestling ability. We give them the option to choose.
- We use puzzle piece mats and roll out mats.
- We have 3 Cameras capable of live streaming, 4K, and HDR.
- Members get option to view the streaming and download version of each video.
- Customers and Members receive both HD and SD versions as part of the same video, rather than having to pay a higher price for the higher quality version.
- We provide plenty of pictures, and a trailer video, with every single new release so our customers can make the most informed decision possible on every purchase.
- We were the first company in the competitive female wrestling business to offer public skype chats with fans around the world.
- We will never have nudity.
- A Roku affiliate has offered us a spot as a show on the platform, but we don’t feel we are ready just yet. We also have an opportunity to go on X-Box 360 when ready.
- We used to incorporate arm wrestling at the beginning of our matches when we first started, but we no longer do this. We want the ladies to have full energy and strength for the matches. The competitiveness of the arm wrestling wore a lot of them out before the match even started!
- The headscissors was not allowed as a legal submission until Episode 30.
- Arm bars and chokes are not allowed because the majority of our ladies do not like the moves and because they are not uniquely female moves. We consider chokes and arm bars to be more in the realm of UFC/MMA, but we are fine with other companies serving the market where we do not.
- We are the only company we know of in the female wrestling business that routinely offers “free download day” for fans of our newsletter. Our goal is to create as many new fans as possible (and keep them) and our prices and strategy reflect that.
- We are one of the few companies we know of in the female wrestling business that routinely collects as much information as possible from fans, to create a better overall product and experience. We always give fans something back when they fill out a survey, or give us a lot of information. If we don’t, ask for it!
- We are continually working hard to improve the mixed wrestling industry for the ladies involved and fans who want to participate. We do an interview process. Say “no” a lot more than we say “yes”. This is because we care greatly about safety for all participants, male and female alike.
- We have been using the same blue wrestling mats since Episode 2. We also have puzzle piece mats that we use sometimes as well.
- Many of the earlier Episodes, such as Episode 2, 3, 4, 7, 11, 12, 14, 16, etc, will be re-filmed in time with the same camera as we will introduce characters that have had an influence the entire time, that you did not know about. The current Episodes will then be moved to FWC Extras. Many of the earlier Episodes will also have more material added, so that we can flesh the story out fuller.
- We are offering companies the ability to buy out Episodes for a month, a year, or for life. This would make the Episode free to fans during that time period. It’s a wonderful advertising model, but we need more website traffic, and the product needs a whole lot more legitimacy for this to really catch.
- We took all of the scripted matches off of the website (minus two handfuls of scripted Episodes) for everyone. This is so no one gets confused on what we are trying to bring forth, which is real female competitive wrestling.
Our Episodes show bits and pieces of the Female Wrestling Channel starting to slowly come together and form as a company. The progression of the characters. And, we sometimes intertwine real life points of view within our fictional storyline.
For Johnny, he was a former female wrestling fan who never felt the ladies go their due on TV. The women were always “the back card”. Johnny believes that REAL female wrestling is far more interesting and engaging then (so called) “PRO” wrestling matches that have pre-determined and pre-scripted outcomes.
For Monroe, she has always been looking for something to call her own. She has lived a life where one thing after the other has been taken from her, often by nefarious and forceful means. After finding out on the wrestling mats that she could be tough, and after learning that she could be an effective business woman, Monroe’s confidence has grown leaps and bounds from the early episodes.
Like Johnny, she sees the potential in REAL female competitive wrestling as well.
The ways in which these two want to present the product to the world differ…….GREATLY.
Monroe wants people to recognize what we do as a SPORT. She routinely defeats men and women, sometimes 2 and 3 times her size, in real competitive female mat wrestling matches. She wants men and women to EXPERIENCE it in person.
She wants people to RESPECT what we do.
Johnny thinks this is an adult product. (+18 only – even though we feature zero nudity and never will) – He prefers shooting videos privately in houses and apartments. Though he has made statements about taking the FWC mainstream in the story, that was never his plan. He has no interest in having sponsors/advertisers rule the product, or having crushing regulations introduced by governments around the world if the company gets too big.
While Johnny sometimes tries to compel ladies of his roster to work as a team, he is truly only interested in teamwork for others, not himself. He likes the women wearing whatever they want so they can showcase their inborn personal expression. Johnny believes that men are animals by nature, and should be nowhere near the ladies.
At events OR even wrestling in them in what the industry calls “Mixed Wrestling” matches.
Monroe disagrees. She doesn’t want the ladies wrestling out of houses or apartments. It’s de-legitimatizing in her view. She wants crowds, arenas, kids at the shows. Uniforms for the ladies. Better protective padding. Sponsors, Distribution, and a more sophisticated setup as opposed to simple wrestling mats and cameras.
Johnny wants none of this.
His only interest in starting the Female Wrestling Channel was to simply have a job (that he enjoys) to make enough money to get by.
Monroe claims that Johnny is an “evil man” and that fans know nothing of his past. Monroe’s goal is to take the company away from Johnny. She thinks he is a bad influence and she believes that SHE is the woman that has kept his company going the entire time.
Johnny sees Monroe’s current value to the company, and can’t fire her, but is more than willing to push her aside when the “right” ladies in his view eventually come on board.
To say that Johnny and Monroe have a GIGANTIC conflict of interest would be an understatement.
Who is going to win this battle?
Johnny or Monroe?
And, how will the other female and male characters influence all of this? Will they end up becoming the focal point of our story instead?
What makes the Female Wrestling Channel incredibly unique, is that while we have characters, and a pre-scripted story, our wrestling is REAL.
Not predetermined. Not pre-scripted.
Where does a story like this go? We never know. Nor do the fans.
– We do not allow the violence and bone breaking moves of the UFC and MMA.
– We do not jump off of top ropes or attempt theatrical circus moves like the WWE and TNA.
– We don’t allow point systems as our fans prefer a winner and a loser.
– This is real female mat wrestling and our MOVES benefit the woman in our style of wrestling matches.
– With mats and a camera, we can go anywhere.
– You never know who might show up or what might happen in our next episode!!
(This website contains no nudity – Characters do sometimes cuss. Ladies do sometimes wear sexy outer-wear. The Ladies do use what could be deemed as sexy looking moves to put their opponents down. If this is an adult product, how does all the sex, violence, and strong language you see on mainstream TV and Movies get a PG-13 rating……we ask?)
Get a Membership: (Only $50 per year)
The Episodes: (Only .99 cents a piece to download on a computer or to stream on a phone)
FWC Extras: (Only .99 cents a piece to download on a computer or to stream on a phone)
Take a look at our Free Episodes:
Get match updates and exclusive news through email: