What exactly do we do here?
Real Female Wrestling.
How many companies can you count on one hand that produce real female competitive mat wrestling?
The majority of you reading right now were not even aware it exists.
However, it is a 5,000 year old sport. We are simply bringing the past to the present in a whole new way.
What we do is sexy. We don’t deny that or apologize for it. If you find images of sexy women wrestling it out in real wrestling action this might not be the place for you. We have an ongoing story. With characters. We never know where the story will go. Nor do our fans. Nor do the ladies involved.
Because the outcomes of the matches are not scripted or predetermined. This is the first time that a female wrestling based video story has been documented from the start to the beginning. Our real life challenges pour out on the camera. This is reality TV in many ways as we take real life events and simply turn them into storylines on the fly.
A small number of people feel like what we do is “porn” though we have no nudity. Others argue that this is a sport. They argue that people that think this is porn simply have a double standard against women doing the same thing that boys in high school do and that guys on TV do.
Afterall. The guys on TV wear less than our ladies………..with kids in the crowd! They have sponsors like Mattel, who makes toys.
But, no one calls the WWE porn.
And, in our opinion, and the opinion of many of our fans, neither are we!
“What we do” is an incredible challenge, but it will make for a deep and interesting story as time goes on and will create an incredible sense of nostalgia as fans watch our production values rise along with the progression of our ladies wrestling and acting abilities.
Who will appear on the next episode? Where will it take place? With mats and a camera, we can go anywhere. Maybe a celebrity will try things out. Maybe former female pro wrestlers. Every once in a while, we might even let some guys take on our girls.
We are on a mission and we are extremely dead serious about it.
We are out to convert fans of the world into “our brand” of REAL female wrestling.
Here is the biggest thing.
We are a “fan’s” company at the FWC like no other.
Fans have the rare opportunity to get to know our performers one on one personally. No, not through something impersonal like email, phone, love letters, or carrier pigeons. We are talking about face to face, one on one, mono e mono. You can set up your one on one face to face video chat with one of our available ladies at this link right here.
Nothing rude, crude, or lewd or we will cut you off forever and call your Mom and Dad. No, we don’t care how old you are. If your Mom and Dad are not alive, we will find someone. If we must ring up your Aunt Judy….we will.
Note: A Guide for Talking to Female Wrestlers on the Internet
The quickest and easiest way to keep up with each Episode update is to join our mailing list. If you consider getting images of female wrestling matches and updates about said ladies in your email “spam” you are no longer welcome here and should flee this site immediately never to return.
Join with a couple of clicks quickly and easily:
There is no nudity on this website. However, we prefer that our audience be over 18 to view the material, because of the fact that the ladies and gentlemen use strong language, the ladies dress in very sexy attire, and perform some of the sexiest pins and submissions in the business.
“The Female Wrestling Channel Project” was opened to the public on April 13th 2012.
Things to consider:
- What do you get if you become a member and become a part of our journey here? – WHAT YOU GET AS A MEMBER
- We have the FWC Competitive Championship belt made and ready to go. Who will be the first ever champion?
- We will have the first ever Competitive Tag Team Belts in history. We are going to look to make tag team competitive wrestling a thing!
- Ladies and gents from all over the world have the ability to challenge our ladies to a matchup. It must be tied to a good cause and we are much more likely to consider business or celebrity types that have a following that we can benefit each other with. You can fill out the interview to challenge one of our ladies or gents here – CLICK HERE
- You can send our ladies private messages through Facebook and show your support for them by liking them on Facebook. Find the page for your favorite female wrestling lady here at the site at this LINK HERE
- Want an Autograph of your favorite performer on this website. We can do that! – CLICK HERE
- Set up a one on one Skype chat with your favorite guy or girl. They all love doing it and this is one of the best ways to support your favorite performers. – SET UP YOUR SKYPE SESSION HERE
- Want to place your order over the phone? Call 765-588-3305 and ask for Johnny Ringo or Monroe Jamison. Business calls only please. You can also reach us quick and easily through this contact form here as it goes straight to Johnny.
SEE ALL THE CURRENT FULL LENGTH VIDEOS WE OFFER: