By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to view the materials (information or software) on The Female Wrestling Channel’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
– modify or copy the materials;
– use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
– attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Female Wrestling Channel’s web site;
– remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
– transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
– This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Female Wrestling Channel at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on The Female Wrestling Channel’s web site are provided “as is”. The Female Wrestling Channel makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Female Wrestling Channel does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Female Wrestling Channel or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Female Wrestling Channel’s Internet site, even if The Female Wrestling Channel or a The Female Wrestling Channel authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Female Wrestling Channel’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Female Wrestling Channel does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Female Wrestling Channel may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Female Wrestling Channel does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Female Wrestling Channel has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Female Wrestling Channel of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Female Wrestling Channel’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Indiana without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
The FWC collects a variety of information throughout our web site. Some of the information gathered includes domain names, site statistics and/or IP addresses. We make use of this information as part of our diagnostic process to examine and resolve server problems and to assist us in the administration our web site.
The content of email you send us, as well as your email address and our responses to those e-mails, are kept by The FWC in order to handle any follow-up questions you may have.
In addition to information gathered in those ways, we also gather and keep any contact information that you provide to us through membership registration and/or product order forms that you complete. This includes, but is not limited to, your name, your mailing address, your e-mail address and your credit card number and/or your bank account number. Any and/or all of this information may be used by The FWC to fulfill requests from you regarding our products or our web site as part of our normal business operations. From time to time we might use this information to contact you if required. The FWC will only use collected financial information to bill you for or accept payment for products and/or services requested by you, or to respond to inquiries by you regarding those purchases.
The FWC maintains necessary and appropriate security measures to protect the information gathered against loss, misuse, and alteration while it is under our control.
At no time, and under no circumstances, will The FWC sell personal information to any third party for any reason.
If it is necessary to fill a request for products or services offered through our web site, we may share personal information with our business partners to effect the delivery of those products and/or services. We may also release specific personal information to comply with VALID legal processes such as criminal investigations, search warrants, subpoenas, or court orders.
Please contact us immediately if you believe that your personal information retained by The FWC is incorrect. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in the Female Wrestling Channel.
Since The Female Wrestling Channel is offering non-tangible irrevocable services and goods we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the service or product is sent. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the product or service we supply.
Therefore, we honor requests for the refund on the following reasons:
– non-delivery of the product: or service due to some mailing issues of your e-mail provider or your own mail server you might not receive a delivery e-mail from us. In this case we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted to our Billing department in writing within 7 days from the order placing date. Otherwise the product or service will be considered received and downloaded.
– download and unzipping issues: it may happen so that you are having problems while downloading the product or its unzipping. Claims regarding such issues must be submitted to this email address. If you do not properly contact us during this period, you agree that we may construe silence as a successful download or delivery of the product or service with no further right of redress or refund for a “download issue” reason. Failure to receive assistance for downloading or unzipping within 3 days may result in a refund decline;
– major defects: although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be submitted at this email address. We keep the right to rectify the error or defect within 72 hours. If any deficiency is approved and we fail to correct it within 72 hours from the date of the initial complaint letter or any other notification provided by a Customer, the refund will be issued to the customer in full without any compensations or reimbursements. OR, at customer’s choice, replacement of the product or service of the same or around the same value can be offered.
– product or service as not-as-described: such issues should be reported to our Technical Support Department within 7 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website. Complaints which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes are not honored.
Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with some third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions etc) other than those which are specified as compatible in a description available on the preview page of each product. We don’t guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications.
Thank you and email us with any questions!
Type what you are looking for!
Show your Support on Facebook!
The FWC Archives
- July 2015 (6)
- June 2015 (3)
- May 2015 (5)
- April 2015 (4)
- February 2015 (2)
- January 2015 (3)
- December 2014 (5)
- November 2014 (5)
- October 2014 (2)
- September 2014 (9)
- August 2014 (1)
- July 2014 (4)
- June 2014 (5)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (10)
- March 2014 (2)
- February 2014 (4)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (8)
- November 2013 (8)
- October 2013 (5)
- September 2013 (6)
- August 2013 (3)
- July 2013 (3)
- June 2013 (6)
- May 2013 (6)
- April 2013 (5)
- March 2013 (3)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (3)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (2)
- August 2012 (4)
- July 2012 (6)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (4)
- April 2012 (13)