For members who have seen our matches so far…….they know that a good majority of the matches in the Female Wrestling Channel’s ongoing storyline are real, competitive based matchups.
Here are the Rules (unless otherwise stated in a video) for competitive wrestling matches at the Female Wrestling Channel.
- Finger and Toe Nails must be clipped
- All piercings must be removed.
- Ankle, Knee, Wrist, and Elbow protectors are optional.
- No standing up. All action must be on the knees.
- No slapping or hairpulling unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Arm bars are not allowed.
- Headlock Submissions are not allowed.
The “Only” Ways to Win:
(Ladies can win via pin or submission)
- Leg Scissor submissions – (around the midsection or head only.)
- 10 second pinning submission with the opponent’s shoulders down. (Can be schoolgirl pin, cross body, reverse schoolgirl pin, physically pushing the arms down, or variants thereof. Shoulders must be forced down for a consecutive 10 seconds to score a fall.)
- The Body Smother – (Girls can use their legs, backside, stomach, breasts, to smother her opponent to the point where a tap is scored.)
PENALTIES AND DISQUALIFICATIONS:
Up until Episode 29, we had not set in stone certain penalties and disqualifications that can occur in an FWC matchup. As of Episode 30………..these new rules will be in full effect.
* 1st offense – Other girl gets “lock” position against penalized girl. (Penalized girl on back, opponent in mount position)
* 2nd offense – Penalized girl loses a fall.
* 3rd offense – Penalized girl loses the matchup and receives a disqualification.
- Standing up in a matchup
- Punching, striking, or slapping someone…….. intentional or non-intentional
- Hairpulling with the hands (unless otherwise agreed upon)
- Knees, elbows, or kicks to the face. (Anything deemed reckless or intentional will result in an automatic DQ)
- Kicking someone hard in the body could result in a penalty or DQ. Pushing off of someone with the feet will be allowed as long as it’s not deemed a kick.
- Pinching, biting, or intentional scratching with the nails
- Choking – Any choke lasting longer than 3 seconds could trigger a penalty.
- If ladies go off the mat……….the lady deemed “in control” will be penalized.
- Eye gouging. Intentional or un-intentional.
- Using pressure holds, arm bars, or un-qualified submissions. (ie: sleeperhold, full nelson, etc)
- Intentionally twisting someone’s wrists or ankles in angles they are not meant to bend. The goal is pins and submissions, not broken bones.
- Excessive odor. Our goal is not to embarrass anyone, but if a performer doesn’t have the decency to take a shower and clean up good, it could cost her the matchup and her pride.
- As of Episode 30………..girls that do not show up for an agreed upon and scheduled matchup will be forced to forfeit the matchup and will be assigned a loss and the girl who shows up will be assigned a win. Episode will be posted, most likely without video, but will be labeled FORFEIT in capital letters.
Any additions or subtractions to the rules will be added to this page. Last page update – 8-18-2013.