Show your support for REAL female wrestling by liking us on Facebook:
REAL and SAFE female mat wrestling.
Without the violence and blood like MMA and UFC!
Our action takes place on the knees and the ground.
“Takedowns” are one of the primary injuries in competitive combat sports and we do not allow excessive standing in our matchups. While the novice observer deems our moves “sexy”, for the women who learn these moves, they quickly find that they can immobilize and defeat ladies and men 2 and 3 times their size!
You must see and experience our action in person to understand completely.
Here are the rules (unless otherwise stated in a video) for REAL competitive wrestling matches at the Female Wrestling Channel.
– Finger and Toe Nails must be clipped
– All piercings must be removed.
– Ankle, Knee, Wrist, and Elbow protectors are encouraged, but not disallowed.
– No standing up. All action must be on the knees.
– No slapping or hairpulling.
– Arm bars are not allowed.
– Headlock Submissions are not allowed.
Currently allowed Competitive Female Wrestling Moves:
(Ladies can win via pin or submission – click links below to see demonstration of hold in question)
- Body Press Pin
- Grapevine Pin
- Cross Body Pin
- The Matchbook Submission
- Body Muffle Pin – (can be a pin or a tap – $10 donated to Breast Cancer Research in ladies name everytime this is scored starting in July 2016)
- Cradle Pin
- Schoolgirl Pin
- Reverse Schoolgirl Pin
- Reverse Leg Spread Pin
- Spladdle Pin
- Jack-Knife Pin
- Victory Roll
- Any other legal pin that keeps the shoulders down for 10 consecutive seconds without breaking the rules
- Body Scissors submission (must be above the midsection to be legal)
- Head Scissors submission
- Figure 4 Headlock
- Body Muffle submission – ($10 donated to Breast Cancer Research in ladies name everytime this is scored starting in July 2016)
Our wrestling movesets are limited to prevent injury and to give the female the best advantage possible in a wrestling match against another lady or male. Movesets may be added to this page or subtracted over time.
Why do our ladies use the uniquely female movesets we use? – READ HERE.
PENALTIES AND DISQUALIFICATIONS:
* 1st offense – Non-penalized lady gets “lock” position against penalized lady. (Penalized lady on back, opponent in mount position)
* 2nd offense – Penalized lady loses a fall and non-penalized lady can score a pin in 5 seconds instead of 10 seconds for the following fall if she chooses to go for a pin finish instead of a submission finish.
* 3rd offense – Penalized lady loses a fall and non-penalized lady can score a pin in 3 seconds instead of 10 seconds for the following fall if she chooses to go for a pin finish instead of a submission finish
* 4th offense – Penalized lady loses the matchup and receives a disqualification.
– Standing up in a matchup (ladies get 3 seconds before penalty is called)
– Punching, striking, or slapping someone…….. intentional or non-intentional
– Hairpulling with the hands (unless otherwise agreed upon – triggers a 3 second count)
– Knees, elbows, or kicks to the face. (Anything deemed reckless or intentional will result in an automatic DQ)
– Kicking someone hard in the body could result in a penalty or DQ. Pushing off of someone with the feet will be allowed as long as it’s not deemed a kick.
– Pinching, biting, or intentional scratching with the nails
– Choking – Any choke lasting longer than 3 seconds could trigger a penalty.
– If ladies go off the mat……….the lady deemed “in control” will be penalized.
– Eye gouging. Intentional or un-intentional.
– Using pressure holds, arm bars, or un-qualified submissions. (ie: sleeperhold, leg scissors around the arm for the intention of a tap, etc)
– Intentionally twisting someone’s wrists or ankles in angles they are not meant to bend. The goal is pins and submissions, not broken bones.
– Headlock submissions. Headlocks are currently allowed, but headlock submissions or excessive pulling or tugging with a headlock could trigger a penalty.
Calling a “Stop” and “Unqualified Submissions”:
(What is a Stop? – Effective Episode 44 we are going to allow ladies the ability to “stop” the match. Ladies can stop a match for any reason. It could be a Charlee horse, it could be a broken nail, it could be because they got pinched, or got their hair pulled, doesn’t matter)
We do not allow unqualified submissions at the FWC. The only qualified submission maneuvers allowed currently are the leg scissors (around the body and head) and the leg and body muffle. If a lady has to “stop’ during a fall she loses the fall and will not be assessed a penalty. If she submits or “stops” because of an unqualified submission, or an illegal tactic, it will be reviewed to make sure it wasn’t indeed qualified.
If the submission was deemed “unqualified”, say it’s a rear naked choke, maybe a camel clutch, something we don’t allow currently, the lady who uses the illegal move will automatically lose the fall and her opponent will begin the next fall in lock position to start.
The goal is to have a winner and a loser. We have a 3 draw limit in a matchup, then it becomes sudden death. If a lady had already won a previous fall before 3 draws, she is the winner. If not, the 5th fall will determine the winner “if” there are 4 consecutive draws in a row.
10 Minutes per fall.
Any additions or subtractions to the rules will be added to this page.
- Headscissors was added on Episode 30.
Last page update – 2-26-2016
Continuing perfection and simplification of our rules is of the utmost importance to us. Have ideas on making the rules better or adding or subtracting movesets? CONTACT US HERE with your honest and candid opinions.